Price incl, plus shipping
- 3grams $200
- 5grams $500
- 10grams $850
2C-B is a synthetic psychoactive substance of the phenethylamine family. Described as a stimulant, empathogen, hallucinogen, and psychedelic, the compound is often compared to LSD and MDMA—though it’s not quite the same as either. It’s most commonly found as a powder, tablet, or capsule.
2C-B has been used as an aphrodisiac, entheogen, dance drug, ecstasy adulterant, and psychotherapeutic aid. However, it has yet to gain widespread acceptance and it has been banned in most countries since the mid-1990s.
In his book PiHKAL (Phenethylamines I Have Known And Loved), the legendary psychopharmacologist and author Alexander “Sasha” Shulgin named 2C-B one of the six most important phenethylamines for healing trauma.
what is 2c-b ?
4-Bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine is a psychedelic drug of the 2C family. It was first synthesized by Alexander Shulgin in 1974. In Shulgin’s book PiHKAL, the dosage range is listed as 12–24 mg. As a recreational drug, 2C-B is sold as a white powder sometimes pressed in tablets or gel caps. It is also referred to by a number of street names. The drug is usually taken orally, but can also be insufflated or vaporized. While being primarily a psychedelic it is also a mild entactogen.
The anecdotal effects of 2C-B that have been reported by users on online discussion forums include:
- At low doses, the experience may shift in intensity from engaging to mild/undetectable. Experienced users report the ability to take control of the effects and switch from engaged to sober at will.
- The hallucinations have a tendency to decrease and then increase in intensity, giving the users a sense of “waves” or even glowing. These are popularly described as “clichéd ’70s visuals” or objects taking on “water color”-like textures.
- While the effects of the drug often render users unable to concentrate deeply on anything in particular, some can become engrossed in an activity such as watching a movie or playing a video game, distracting themselves from the visual and auditory effects of the drug.
- Excessive giggling or smiling is common, as is a tendency for deeper “belly laughs”.
- Some users say that the effects are more intense when listening to music and report that they can see sounds and noises.
- Some users experience a decrease in visual acuity, although others report sharper vision.
- Through increased awareness of one’s body, attention may be brought to perceived “imperfections” or internal body processes.
The following effects are highly dose-dependent.
- Open eye visuals (OEVs), such as cartoon-like distortions and red or green halos around objects. Closed eye visuals (CEVs) are more common than OEVs.
- Affects and alters ability to communicate, engage in deep thought, or maintain attention span.
- Some users report experiencing frightening or fearful effects during the experience. Users describe feeling frigid or cold on reaching a plateau, while others feel wrapped in comfortable blankets/ultimate pleasure.
- Coordination may be affected, some users lose balance or have perceptual distinction problems.
- Onset time of 2C-B is highly dose dependent, but usually from 45 to 75 minutes. Taken on a full stomach, the onset time is increased to two hours or more.
- Before it was scheduled, 2C-B was sold in small doses as an aphrodisiac . Some users report aphrodisiac effects at lower doses.
- Some users report mild “jitters” (body tremors), shuddering breath, and/or mild muscle spasms after insufflating 2C-B. Whether or not these effects are enjoyable depends on the user
- Mild to intense diarrhea, gas, nausea, and general gastrointestinal discomfort
- Severe headaches after coming down from large doses have been reported. However, many users report a lack of “comedown” or “crash”, instead noting a gradual return to sobriety
- At doses over 30–40 mg the user may experience frightening hallucinations, as well as tachycardia, hypertension, and hyperthermia
- 2C-B HCl is very painful to insufflate. Anecdotal evidence suggests that 2C-B HBr, the hydrobromide salt with greater water solubility, is less irritating to the mucous membranes lining the nose but slightly less potent when compared dose-for-dose with the HCl salt.
- Rectal administration of a water-based solution of 2C-B is known to be less painful than insufflation and much more potent than oral administration.